Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Exam Edition 17
- EUR: €39.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
Prepare for success on the boards with Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Examination! An outline format makes studying easier, and chapters organized by core clinical areas make review more efficient. Separate chapters help you focus on the specialty areas such as pharmacology, nutrition, and emergency nursing. Practice questions in each chapter are written in NCLEX examination style and include detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers. Developed by NCLEX-PN expert Mary O. Eyles, PhD, RN, this guide also includes a comprehensive exam to prepare you for the test-taking experience. Together, the book and CD offer a total of more than 3,600 practice questions.
- Over 4,000 review questions provide you with extensive practice for the computerized licensure exam.
- Alternate item format questions prepare you for the interactive question types on the NCLEX exam.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Two comprehensive exams feature questions in all clinical areas giving you practice with an integrated exam, much like you will see on the NCLEX.
- Content organized by clinical area allows you to use the book as a study aid for all nursing exams throughout the curriculum.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers explain the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Concise, student-friendly format summarizes essential nursing content in an easy-to-read outline format.
- The Evolve website provides practice questions broken down by specific content areas in both study and quiz/exam modes, giving you greater choices to customize your study sessions.
- NEW! More than 300 new questions bring the overall total to over 4,000 test questions.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest NCLEX-PN test plan.
- NEW! Critical Thinking Challenges provide case scenarios to equip you for real-life practice.
- NEW! Audio, video, and graphic option questions familiarize you with the new alternate item format question types on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Preparing for the Licensure Examination
- Nursing Concepts, the Nursing Process, and Trends in Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Maternity Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Nursing Care of the Aging Adult
- Emergency Preparedness
Appendix A – Standards of Practice and Educational Competencies of Graduates of Practical/Vocational Nursing Programs
Appendix B – Communicable Diseases and Infections of Childhood