Netter's Physiology Flash Cards Edition 2
- EUR: €31.00
- About the Editor
- Book Reviews
Find out why more students prefer Netter’s Physiology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition, for a quick review and self-test of human physiology essentials. These bestselling, beautifully illustrated cards are fully up to date, with images and questions on the front, answers and clinical correlations on the reverse.
- Over 200 hole-punched cards , organized by body system, provide concise, quick-access information on key physiology concepts for the perfect, portable review.
- High-quality Netter and Netter-style illustrations enhance learning.
- More than a dozen new cards offer expanded coverage of blood and lymph nodes while more clinical correlates throughout help you apply what you’ve learned.
- Cross-referenced to Netter’s Essential Physiology, 2nd Edition, but also highly effective when used with any preferred physiology text.
- Ideally suited for individual or group study – and universally appreciated by undergraduate, nursing, allied health, and medical students!
"Each card provides a miniature self-quiz related to the full color figures on the front of the card. The images take the form of anatomical or histological depictions or graphical representations of physiological processes. Though small, the images are excellent… overall, undergraduate students will likely find this review system helpful in their exam preparations."
- David Bell, PhD (Indiana University School of Medicine - Fort Wayne) for Doody’s Review Services