Workbook for Elsevier's Veterinary Assisting Textbook Edition 2
- EUR: €28.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
Reinforce your understanding of veterinary assisting! Corresponding to the chapters in Elsevier’s Veterinary Assisting Textbook, 2nd Edition, by Margi Sirois, this workbook provides activities and exercises for additional review and practice of the tasks performed by veterinary assistants. With challenging review questions, sample cases, and more, it’s an excellent way to master the material and prepare for success on the AVA exam and in the veterinary clinic.
- Learning activities reinforce the essential information in each chapter of the textbook, including review questions, short essays, illustration labeling, matching questions, fill-in-the-blank questions, true-and-false questions, multiple-choice questions, crossword puzzles, and word searches.
- Learning objectives in each chapter help you focus on the material and concepts that you are expected to learn and how to apply them in the clinical setting.
- NEW! Updated activities and questions reflect the new content in Elsevier’s Veterinary Assisting Textbook, 2nd Edition.
2. Office Procedures and Client Relations
3. Medical Terminology
4. Anatomy and Physiology
5. Pharmacology and Pharmacy
6. Animal Behavior and Restraint
7. Animal Husbandry and Nutrition
8. Animal Care and Nursing
9. Anesthesia and Surgical Assisting
10. Laboratory Procedures
11. Diagnostic Imaging
12. Avian and Exotic Animal Care and Nursing
13. Large Animal Nursing and Husbandry