Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis Edition 5
- EUR: €36.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
Updated and easy-to-use, Mosby’s Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 5th Edition is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! This pocket-sized reference book is a condensed version Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 11th Edition that helps you diagnose and formulate care plans with confidence and ease. It includes the 2015-17 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses based on more than 1,300 specific symptoms and a step-by-step guide to creating care plans, featuring desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching. Plus, alphabetic thumb tabs allow for quick and easy access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
UNIQUE! 2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- Alphabetical thumb tabs
- Pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions
- Pocketsize portability
- Nursing Diagnoses Index
- UNIQUE! Includes the 2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- UNIQUE! Includes care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, with pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions
- Alphabetical thumb tabs provide quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses
- Pocketsize portability makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
- Nursing Diagnoses Index on the inside front and back cover
Section II. Guide to Planning Care