Concise and easy-to-use, USMLE Step 1 Secrets provides the most effective, high-yield review you need for achieving success on this high-stakes exam. Presented in the popular Secrets Q&A format, this bestselling USMLE review book features questions and short answers along with case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam.
- A case-based approach and abundant clinical context help prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE exam.
- Renowned USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and Dr. Sonali Bracken bring together their expertise with a team of medical student reviewers and authors to provide the most current overview of board-tested content.
- Figures, tables, and summary boxes provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- New color images added throughout —including those found in a new chapter covering high-yield dermatology and pathology—enhance visual review of important, board-relevant images.
- New larger trim size for improved note-taking and easy review of this comprehensive, high-yield review.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text, images, and references from the book.