Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis Edition 6
- EUR: €38.99
The print book is not currently available.
To allow you to review the book immediately, we would like to supply the digital version where possible. If you prefer to request the print book or only print is available, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
Portable and easy-to-use, Mosby’s Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 6th Edition is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! This pocket-sized reference book is a condensed version Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 12th Edition that helps you diagnose and formulate care plans with confidence and ease. Using a quick-access format, it includes the 2018-20 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses based on more than 1,300 specific symptoms and a step-by-step guide to creating care plans, featuring desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching. Plus, alphabetic thumb tabs allow for quick and easy access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- UNIQUE! Includes care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, including pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs provides your students with quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- Pocketsize portability makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
- Nursing Diagnoses Index on the inside front and back cover.
- NEW! UNIQUE! 2018-2020 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses complete with 16 new diagnoses.
Section II: Guide to Planning Care