This title is not available in digital formatRequest print copy
Once approved, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- NEW! Eight completely new chapters cover Theory and Practice Models for Occupational Therapy With Children, Development of Occupations and Skills From Infancy Through Adolescence, Therapeutic Use of Self, Observational Assessment and Activity Analysis, Evaluation Interpretation, and Goal Writing, Documenting Outcomes, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Vision Impairment.
- NEW! A focus on theory and principles Practice Models promote clinical reasoning.
- NEW! Emphasis on application of theory and frames of reference in practice appear throughout chapters in book.
- NEW! Developmental milestone tables serve as quick reference guides.
- NEW! Online materials included to help facilitate your understanding of what’s covered in the text.
- NEW! Textbook is organized into six sections to fully describe the occupational therapy process and follow OTPF.