This title is not available in digital formatRequest print copy
Once approved, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- Presents comprehensive coverage of the physiology of training.
- Outstanding list of contributors, including Olympic and World Championship Medallists from a variety of sports.
- Theory presented is underscored by practical examples across a broad range of athletics, providing a special blend of information combined with practical application.
- Exclusive chapters address training and medical conditions, as well as training and the environment.
- Clearly organized structure allows rapid access to desired information, making it a prime resource and practical teaching tool.
2. Training Specificity
3. The Physiology of Taping
4. The Physiology of Endurance Training
5. The Physiology of Anaerobic Endurance Training
6. The Physiology of Sprint and Power Training
7. The Physiology of Strength Training
8. The Physiology of Training and the Environment
9. Medical Conditions and Training
The Sport and Exercise Scientist
0-443-10343-7, 978-0-443-10343-8, Buckley: Exercise Physiology in Special Populations, Advances in Sport and Exercise Science, Aug-2008
0-443-10341-0, 978-0-443-10341-4, MacLaren: Nutrition and Sport, Advances in Sport and Exercise Science, Jul-2007
0-443-06965-4, 978-0-443-06965-9, Bell: Cardiovascular Physiology in Exercise and Sport, Jul-2008