Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy Research Skills and StrategiesEdition 1
- EUR: €31.99
- About the Editor
- Book Reviews
All you need to successfully undertake a research project!
This exciting new book provides radiography students and practitioners with the key skills and strategies required to undertake research within medical imaging and radiotherapy. Quantitative and qualitative research methods are covered and guidance given on the entire research process - from literature researching, information management and literature evaluation, through to data collection, data analysis and writing up. Specific instruction is given on the structure and presentation of dissertations, writing articles for publication and on presentation skills for presenting at conferences.
- Tailored to meet the specific needs of radiography students plus practitioners undertaking research
- Includes practice tips and pitfalls to avoid
- Covers how to apply for research funding for larger scale projects
- Practical examples throughout clarify the concepts
- Accompanying Evolve Resources website which includes interactive examples of how to use the statistics tests discussed within the textbook
"Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy Research’ is the first time a research text book has been published that specifically focuses on the radiographic profession..there is a wealth of information that will also be of use to practitioner radiographers who engage with evidence based practices on a daily basis."
BCU, December 2010