Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol. 2, 16th ed., English/Latin Internal OrgansEdition 16
- EUR: €55.00
- About the Editor
Sobotta - More than just an Atlas: Learn, Understand and Test your Knowledge
Volume 2 of the Sobotta Atlas introduces students and professionals alike to the human body’s Internal Organs, providing in-depth anatomical illustrations granting fascinating insights.
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta - Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever. In 1,300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body, 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation, as well as, a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Discover its new didactic backbone: the Sobotta Study Loop
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted
- Up-to-date Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter – in terms of anatomical structure and function
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection - great practice for the dissection lab
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions
- Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options
Due to completely new anatomical illustrations focusing in-depth on Inner Organs Vol.2 provides insights to specialists, e.g. Inner Medicine, Gastroenterologist.