This title is not available in digital formatRequest print copy
Once approved, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- Presents a detailed clinical case study for each infectious disease covered, including treatment and outcomes.
- Integrates basic and clinical sciences.
- Covers the most common infectious diseases, including bioterrorism agents and emerging infectious diseases.
- Promotes active learning by presenting the case study as an unknown, and then providing differential diagnosis tables and rationales.
- Features over 350 full-color illustrations and images of clinical disease to reinforce written material.
- Highlights key symptoms, microbiology, epidemiology, and pathogenesis for rapid review.
- Provides summary tables of important diseases caused by the infecting organism.
- Includes practice questions to help prepare for the USMLE step 1 and 2 exams.
0-323-03303-2, 978-0-323-03303-9, Murray, Pfaller & Rosenthal: Medical Microbiology, With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 5e, Jun-2005
0-323-05470-6, 978-0-323-05470-6, Murray, Rosenthal & Pfaller: Medical Microbiology, with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 6e, Dec-2008