Problem-Based Microbiology Edition 1
- EUR: €38.99
This title is not available in digital formatOrder Print Book
To allow you to review the book immediately, we would like to supply the digital version where possible. If you prefer to request the print book or only print is available, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- About the Editor
- Presents a detailed clinical case study for each infectious disease covered, including treatment and outcomes.
- Integrates basic and clinical sciences.
- Covers the most common infectious diseases, including bioterrorism agents and emerging infectious diseases.
- Promotes active learning by presenting the case study as an unknown, and then providing differential diagnosis tables and rationales.
- Features over 350 full-color illustrations and images of clinical disease to reinforce written material.
- Highlights key symptoms, microbiology, epidemiology, and pathogenesis for rapid review.
- Provides summary tables of important diseases caused by the infecting organism.
- Includes practice questions to help prepare for the USMLE step 1 and 2 exams.
0-323-03303-2, 978-0-323-03303-9, Murray, Pfaller & Rosenthal: Medical Microbiology, With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 5e, Jun-2005
0-323-05470-6, 978-0-323-05470-6, Murray, Rosenthal & Pfaller: Medical Microbiology, with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 6e, Dec-2008