Get immediate access to a digital review copy
The print book is not currently available.
- The history-taking and examination coverage will be invaluable to students faced with real-life patients for the first time by highlighting the most things to remember
- The signs & symptoms sections describe the most important diseases associated with each body system
- The various icon boxes highlight and summarise information on a range of issues relevant to history and examination: the elderly, emergency situations, Questions to Ask, etc
- Colour photographs depict the clinical manifestations as they present in real-life and ‘real-life’ examination techniques
- Colour diagrams clarify examination technique