On Call Neurology On Call SeriesEdition 3
- EUR: €46.99
This title is not available in digital formatOrder Print Book
To allow you to review the book immediately, we would like to supply the digital version where possible. If you prefer to request the print book or only print is available, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
- Walks you through the patient examination so you can focus on the most important neurologic features.
- Reviews the indications for, and complications of, common neurodiagnostic tests.
- Offers assistance in writing orders and providing comprehensive, complete workups.
- Features the very latest information on Headache · Demyelinating Diseases · Infections of the Central Nervous System · Dementia · and more.
- Provides an On Call Formulary covering the most common neurologic medications.
1. Approach to the Neurologic Patient On Call: History Taking, Differential Diagnosis, and Anatomic Localization
2. The Neurologic Examination
3. Diagnostic Studies
Patient-Related Problems: The Common Calls
4. Seizures and Status Epilepticus
5. Stupor and Coma
6. Acute Stroke
7. Spinal Cord Compression
9. Head Injury
10. Ataxia and Gait Failure
11. Acute Visual Disturbances
12. Increased Intracranial Pressure
13. Dizziness and Vertigo
15. Neuromuscular Respiratory Failure
17. Pain Syndromes
18. Amnesia and Dementia
19. Brain Death
20. Nerve and Muscle Diseases
21. Demyelinating and Inflammatory Disorders of the Central Nervous System
22. Infections of the Central Nervous System
24. Cerebrovascular Disease
25. Movement Disorders
26. Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
27. Pediatric Neurologic Emergencies
A-1. Muscles of the Neck and Brachial Plexus
A-2. Muscles of the Perineum and Lumbosacral Plexus
A-3. Brachial Plexus
A-4. Lumbar Plexus
A-5. Sensory Dermatome Map
A-6. Mini-Mental State Examination
A-7. Surface Map of the Brain
A-8. Nuclei of the Brainstem
A-9. Surface Anatomy of the Brainstem
B. On-Call Formulary: Commonly Prescribed Medications in Neurology