Saunders Review of Dental Hygiene Edition 2
- EUR: €60.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
- Book Reviews
- Over 60 “testlets¿ with accompanying questions, answers, and rationales present hygiene-specific cases that cover the major board topics.
- Simple, clean layout provides an “all-in-one¿ package with an outline format and review questions and answers in every chapter.
- Clear and accurate illustrations, including many new and photos and line drawings provide additional visual learning.
- New NBDHE Case Study Format in the form of “testlets¿ simulate the NBDH exam testing conditions.
- Bound-in CD-ROM includes a full, simulated exam with 350 questions, key terms, color images, crossword puzzles, word finds, and more.
- CD-ROM includes PowerPoint slides with mnemonic devices and references from the text to reinforce key information.
- Updated coverage in infection control and pharmacology follows the latest CDC guidelines and outlines dental considerations for newer drugs.
- Expanded use of tables and flow-charts make the content easier to digest, and flow-charts assist in clinical decision-making.
2. Embryology and Histology
3. Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology
4. Head, Neck, and Dental Anatomy
6. General and Oral Pathology
8. Microbiology and Immunology
10. Medical and Dental Emergencies
11. Clinical Treatment
14. Pain Management
15. Dental Biomaterials
16. Special Needs Patient Care
17. Community Oral Health
18. Ethics and Jurisprudence
Saunders review of dental hygiene does a very good job of covering an entire dental hygiene syllabus in a single volume.... Returning to the book itself, it’s absolutely packed with diagrams and tests in every chapter, so you can monitor your progress throughout. There are also the traditional end-of-section tests which are great for fi nal revision sessions. All in all this is a very useful companion in studying for dental hygiene, with all bases covered." Vital Magazine.
1-4160-6100-2, 978-1-4160-6100-7, Darby & Walsh: Procedures Manual to Accompany Dental Hygiene, Theory and Practice, Apr-2009
1-4160-6235-1, 978-1-4160-6235-6, Beemsterboer: Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene, 2e, Mar-2009
0-323-03713-5, 978-0-323-03713-6, Darby: Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 6e, Jun-2006
0-7216-9162-5, 978-0-7216-9162-6, Darby & Walsh: Dental Hygiene, Theory and Practice, 2e, Jul-2003
1-4160-5357-3, 978-1-4160-5357-6, Darby & Walsh: Dental Hygiene, Theory and Practice, 3e, Mar-2009
1-4160-6398-6, 978-1-4160-6398-8, Stegeman & Davis: The Dental Hygienist's Guide to Nutritional Care, 3e, Mar-2009
1-4377-0444-1, 978-1-4377-0444-0, Darby & Walsh: Dental Hygiene - Text and E-Book Package, Theory and Practice, 3e, May-2009
978-0-323-07960-0, Jeske: Mosby's Dental Drug Reference, 10e, Jun-2011