- Presents the most common and important clinical images of cases that you will encounter in a hospital or on a licensure or certification exam through 517 illustrations.
- Features self-assessment and Board-style multiple choice questions based on clinical vignettes to support the learning and review process.
- Provides concise but detailed clinical correlations to serve as an effective daily clinical resource and review for USMLE Steps 2 and 3, certification exams, or recertification.
- Covers the staging and variations of each disease through images that clarify the entire process.
- Captures each disease process in a consistent format for quick and effective reference and review.
3 EARS AND NOSE
16 GENETIC DISORDERS
17 PHYSICAL FINDINGS OF SYSTEMIC DISEASES
Appendix A: SELECTED ULTRASOUND IMAGES
Appendix B: CLASSIC IMAGES FROM GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY
"This is an image-based book designed to provide a visual library of common findings in the primary care (inpatient and outpatient) setting. It is organized by body part, and teaching points are made through clinical vignettes and board-style questions. This book offers a stunning collection of photographs of distinct physical exam findings that may be seen in a primary care setting. The photographs could be larger, but they effectively convey pathology. Teaching points are short, concise, and well conveyed. The board style questions provide an additional interactive feature through which the reader can solidify the information." -- Heather Huang, MD(Rush University Medical Center), Doody's Review
1-4160-3747-0, 978-1-4160-3747-7, Mann: Surgery A Competency-Based Companion, With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, May-2008
0-323-04981-8, 978-0-323-04981-8, Paulman, Harrison, Paulman, Nasir & Collier: Signs and Symptoms in Family Medicine, A Literature-Based Approach, Aug-2011
1-4160-4820-0, 978-1-4160-4820-6, Sheth & Lonner: Gowned and Gloved Orthopaedics: Introduction to Common Procedures, Sep-2008
1-4377-0169-8, 978-1-4377-0169-2, Gallardo & Berry: Review 2 Rounds: Visual Review and Clinical Reference, Aug-2009
1-4377-0847-1, 978-1-4377-0847-9, Ferri, Studdiford & Tully: Ferri's Fast Facts in Dermatology, A Practical Guide to Skin Diseases and Disorders, Feb-2010
0-323-07158-9, 978-0-323-07158-1, Ferri: Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, Expert Consult: Online and Print, 8e, Jun-2010
978-1-4377-2371-7, Marshall, Marshall & Ruedy: On Call Principles and Protocols, 5e, Dec-2010
978-1-4557-0311-1, O'Connell & Movalia: Brochert's Crush Step 2, The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review, 4e, Feb-2012
0-323-05713-6, 978-0-323-05713-4, O'Connell & Brochert: USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 3e, Jun-2010
0-323-06398-5, 978-0-323-06398-2, Harward: Medical Secrets, 5e, Apr-2011
978-1-4377-1702-0, USMLE Consult: USMLE Consult Step 3 Prep Pack-, Oct-2009