Brochert's Crush Step 2 The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 ReviewEdition 4
- EUR: €33.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
- Confidently prepare for the boards with the text that is trusted and recommended by thousands of medical students.
- Focus on essential information and master it efficiently with thoroughly updated, high-yield coverage of all of the specialty and subspecialty knowledge tested on the most recent USMLE Step 2 exam, so you can be sure you're studying the material you really need to know.
- Spend more time studying and less time searching thanks to a well-written, easily accessible approach, with plenty of helpful lists and tables to highlight high-yield data.
- Review the full gamut of essential subjects with coverage of epidemiology and biostatistics, pharmacology and microbiology, cardiac physiology, and basic EKG pathology, as well as common and life-threatening diseases encountered in orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, vascular surgery, and other subspecialties.
- Get the fresh perspective and insight of new authors, Drs. O’Connell and Movalia, both successful authors of review products.
- Learn from the experience of the Resident Review Board, comprised of high-scoring individuals, who reviewed the book to ensure relevancy and accuracy.
- Confidently prepare for the boards with the text that is trusted and recommended by thousands of medical students and has been reviewed by a board of high-performing (99th percentile) students.
- Enhance your learning and understanding with thoroughly updated images throughout including a chapter dedicated to full-color, high-yield images (with additional images accessible on your smart phone via QR codes).
- Challenge your knowledge with USMLE style questions at the end of most chapters, additional online review questions, and bonus images and questions accessible on your smart phone via QR codes.
- Free limited-time access to the Crush Step 2 Question Bank on USMLE Consult plus discount for purchase.
Using the QR Codes
1. Cardiovascular Medicine
3. Ear, Nose, and Throat
4. Emergency Medicine
6. Ethics and Patient Encounters
8. General Surgery
14. Infectious Disease
15. Internal Medicine
16. Laboratory Medicine
23. Orthopedic Surgery
26. Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics
32. Vascular Surgery
33. Photos, Images, and Multimedia
34. Signs, Symptoms, and Syndromes
1-4160-6383-8, 978-1-4160-6383-4, Studdiford, Altshuler, Salzman & Tully: Images from the Wards: Diagnosis and Treatment, Aug-2009
0-323-07158-9, 978-0-323-07158-1, Ferri: Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, Expert Consult: Online and Print, 8e, Jun-2010
978-1-4557-0903-8, Tully & Studdiford: USMLE Images for the Boards, A Comprehensive Image-Based Review, Jun-2012