Endodontics Principles and PracticeEdition 5
- EUR: €110.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
- Book Reviews
- Well-known, international contributors share guidelines, expertise, and their clinical experience with contemporary technologies and procedures.
- Fully updated, evidence-based content integrates the best clinical evidence with the practitioner’s clinical expertise and the patient’s treatment needs and preferences.
- Authoritative, visually detailed coverage provides a practical understanding of basic endodontic principles and procedures, including pulpal and periapical diseases and their management.
- Organization of content reflects the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings, enhancing your understanding the etiology and treatment of teeth with pulpal and periapical diseases.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations ensure a clear, accurate understanding of procedures, and include radiographs and clinical photographs.
- Learning objectives help you meet the theoretical and procedural expectations for each chapter.
- NEW Single Tooth Implant chapter introduces the use of single tooth implants as an important treatment option for the partially endentulous patient, covering the diagnostic, implant design, surgical, and prosthodontic innovations that have advanced the single implant restoration.
- NEW Diagnoses, Treatment Planning, and Systemic Considerations chapter examines current thinking on the relationship between oral disease and systemic health and how the management of patients with systemic disease (such as diabetes) may differ from that of other patients.
- NEW Interaction Between Generalist and Specialists chapter addresses the roles of general dentists and endodontists, and help you determine whether to perform the necessary treatment or if referral to a specialist is the better option.
- NEW contributors and NEW co-editor Dr. Ashraf Fouad bring a fresh perspective to the management of pulpal and periapical diseases.
- New! Evolve companion website includes over 40 video clips demonstrating essential procedures plus over 300 review questions including answers with rationales.
2. Protecting the Pulp, Preserving the Apex
3. Endodontic Microbiology
4. Pulp and Periradicular Pathosis
5. Diagnoses, Treatment Planning, and Systemic Considerations NEW!
6. Interaction Between Generalist and Specialists NEW!
7. Periodontal and Endodontic Interrelationship
8. Longitudinal Tooth Fractures
9. Local Anesthetics
10. Endodontic Emergencies and Therapeutics
11. Management of Traumatized Teeth
12. Endodontic Radiology
13. Endodontic Instruments
14. Internal Anatomy
15. Isolation, Access Preparation and Length Determination
16. Cleaning and Shaping, Temporarization
17. Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth
19. Procedural Accidents
20. Endodontic Retreatment
21. Endodontic Surgery
22. Endodontic Outcomes
23. Single Tooth Implant NEW!
24. Bleaching of Discolored Teeth
25. Geriatric Endodontics
Appendix: Pulpal Anatomy and Access Preparations
Appendix: Chapter Review Questions
"The updated features and information on advances in the field, the video clips and the interactive self-assessment questions provide readers with a textbook that is concise, current, and easy to follow." -SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195