This complete review includes everything you need to study for and pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and ExCPT exams! Review the content you’ll see on the exam with handy outlines and helpful electronic flash cards, then prepare for the exam with a section on test-taking tips. Plus, you can test your knowledge with mock exams in the book and on the companion CD-ROM for even more practice.
- A total of 1,700 review questions are included in 17 practice exams in the book and online.
- 100-question format of each practice exam simulates the PTCB and ExCPT exams, with multiple-choice questions and the same balance of content, for a realistic test taking experience.
- 700 electronic flash cards help you learn and remember facts by covering the top 200 most prescribed pharmaceuticals, top 50 herbals, abbreviations, and sound-alike drugs.
- Review content reflects the new percentages covered on the PTCB exam.
- A convenient outline format helps you to quickly review important information you'll see on the exam.
- Tips and suggestions prepare you for test-taking success by providing an insider’s perspective on what to expect and how to prepare for your exam when you have limited time.
- Seven practice exams in the book feature the same format and content emphasis as the national exam.
- Ten practice exams on the Evolve companion website in both timed and untimed modes help you identify any areas of weakness, and include instant feedback and remediation.
- UPDATED content includes current drug information and pharmacy practice procedures based on the new Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Blueprint.
- NEW! Chapter objectives provide a clear breakdown of content and goals for review.
About the author
By James J. Mizner, BS, MBA, RPh, Owner, Panacea Solutions Consulting, Reston, VA
Page Count: 372
Retail Price: £51.99