Laboratory Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians Edition 3
- GBP: £40.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
- Clinically-oriented learning exercises help readers become familiar with the language of anatomy and physiology as you identify structures and learn concepts.
- Clear step-by-step dissection instructions for complex organs such as the heart familiarize readers with the dissection process in a very visual, easy-to-understand format.
- Learning objectives, the clinical significance of the content, and lists of terms and structures to be identified appear at the beginning of each chapter.
- Comprehensive glossary appears at the end of the lab manual and provides accurate, concise.
- High quality, full color illustrations provides a firm understanding of the details of anatomic structure.
- Review activities and study exercises are included in every chapter to reinforce important information.
- Clinical Application boxes are threaded throughout the lab manual and demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomic and physiologic principles.
- Companion Evolve site includes answers to the Test Yourself questions in the textbook and crossword puzzles.
- NEW! Overview at a Glance sections outline the main proficiencies of each chapter and include a list of all exercises in the chapter.
3. Cell Anatomy
4. Exploring Tissues
5. The Integumentary System
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
8. The Nervous System
9. Sense Organs
10. The Endocrine System
11. Blood, Lymph, and Lymph Nodes
12. The Cardiovascular System
13. The Respiratory System
14. The Digestive System
15. The Urinary System
16. The Reproductive System
17. Pregnancy, Development, and Lactation
18. Avian Anatomy