Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing Just the FactsEdition 9
- GBP: £22.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
A concise, pocket-sized nursing reference, Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Edition includes all the facts and figures you’ll need to succeed in clinicals. The streamlined format organizes content by body system, with tables, boxes, and bulleted lists that simplify searching. From definitions and abbreviations to dosage calculations and lab values, this pocket guide presents the most up-to-date guidelines and clinical information in an easy-to-use, quick-reference format!
- Basic assessment by body system makes it easy to locate specific information.
- Concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- Basic facts and figures provide valuable background information.
- English-to-Spanish translations help you communicate with Spanish-speaking patients.
- Content is presented in tabular, list, and outline format for quick and easy retrieval.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
- NEW! The latest information on infection control, pressure ulcers, dietary guidelines, and more.
- NEW! Uses the latest NANDA-1 (2015-17), NIC, and NOC terminologies.
- UPDATED images serve as visual reinforcement throughout.
- NEW! Additional information for six QSEN competencies.
- UPDATED chapter bibliographies reference related sources for further in-depth study.
1. Health Care Terminology
2. Medications: Calculations and Administration
3. Infection Control
4. Basic Nursing Assessments
6. Integumentary System
7. Skeletal System
8. Muscular System
9. Nervous System
10. Circulatory System
11. Respiratory System
12. Endocrine System
13. Digestive System
14. Urinary System
15. Reproductive System
16. Tests and Procedures
17. Surgical Nursing Care
18. Patient Safety
19. Care of the Dying
Appendix: English-to-Spanish Translation Guide: Key Medical Questions