Get immediate access to a digital review copy
The print book is not currently available.
Designed to make learning more interesting and clinically meaningful, Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy matches radiologic images¿from MR and ultrasound to CT and advanced imaging reconstructions¿to the exquisite artwork of master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. As a companion to the bestselling Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, this updated medical textbook begins with the anatomy and matches radiologic images to the anatomic images; the result is a concise, visual guide that shows how advanced diagnostic imaging is an amazing "dissection tool" for viewing human anatomy in the living patient!
- View direct, at-a-glance comparisons between idealized anatomic illustrations and real-life medicine with side-by-side radiology examples of normal anatomy and common variants with corresponding anatomy illustrations.
- Improve upon your knowledge with a brief background in basic radiology, including reconstructions and a list of common abbreviations for the images presented.
- Broaden your visual comprehension with the help of 30 brand-new ultrasound images.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult.
- NEW to this UPDATED EDITION: Cross-referenced to the 7th Edition Netter/Atlas of Human Anatomy
Netter’s Concise Radiologic Anatomy Updated Edition, 2e
Section 1 - Head and Neck
Section 2 - Back and Spinal Cord
Section 3 - Thorax
Section 4 - Abdomen
Section 5 - Pelvis and Perineum
Section 6 - Upper Limb
Section 7 - Lower Limb
Glossary and Abbreviations
Approx. 462 illustrations (462 in full color)