This title is not available in digital formatRequest print copy
Once approved, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- Fully referenced to provide a current evidence base.
- Updated content reflects recent guidelines, developments in intensive care, pharmacology, and hepatitis C.
- A discussion of current issues includes vitamin K administration.
- Additional information is provided on the care of normal babies, including the parents' perspective.
- It provides an increased emphasis on the nursing/midwifery aspects.
1. Maternal and Fetal Health
2. Care of the Infant at Birth
3. Physiology of the Neonate
4. Examination of the Newborn and Detection of Abnormality
5. Care of the Normal Infant
6. Pre-term Infants
7. Intensive Neonatal Care
8. Birth Injury and Neurological Disorders
10. Hematological Problems and Jaundice
11. Congenital Malformations and Genetic Disorders
12. Helping the Parents
13. Neonatal Pharmacopeia