Get immediate access to a digital review copy
The print book is not currently available.
An accompanying website demonstrating the palpation and treatment methods supplements the text.
- Abundant illustrations enrich the text and bring content to life to make it easily understandable.
- Bulleted point text and summaries allow the reader to quickly find information and review important content.
- Easy-reference format and accessible language help break down concepts.
- Accompanying website [previously a DVD] demonstrates real-life examples of the palpation and treatment methods.
2. Imposter back pain
3. How much pain is there, where is it, and where might it be coming from?
4. Back pain – palpation, observation and assessment approaches
5. Pelvic pain
6. Modalities working with massage
7. Outcome based massage
8. Prevention and rehabilitation: core stability and breathing retraining
10. Other methods – summary of systems, methods and modalities used in manual treatment of back pain