Comprehensive Coronary Care Edition 4
- GBP: £45.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
- Book Reviews
“a classic text¿ British Journal of Cardiology
“a standard textbook….highly recommended¿ Intensive and critical care nursing journal
- Up to date coverage of a rapidly developing field
- Offers a multi-disciplinary approach to coronary care
- Easy to read and therefore easily understood
- Research/evidence based content ensures best practice
- Adds material that reflects the growing literature on nurse-lead approaches to chest pain assessment, defibrillation, thrombolysis and specialist clinics (heart failure and dysrhythmias).
- Updates content in line with the latest guidelines from various medical bodies.
Its language is clear and easy to understand. Management of a cardiac patient is a complex task, and this book offers clear and concise research-based information.
The content has been updated in line with the latest guidelines, including specific guidelines from the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence."
Sabina Ahmed, freelance health writer
Nursing Standard :: July 25 :: vol 21 no 46 :: 2007
“This book stands out for its clarity and broad scope. I recommend it strongly as an interesting and useful book for acute/urgent care nurses and, in fact, all healthcare professionals.¿
Felicity Johnson. Accident & Emergency Nursing Journal. October 2007