Bailliere's Midwives' Dictionary Edition 13
- GBP: £11.99
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
- Book Reviews
Baillière's Midwives' Dictionary remains the dictionary of choice for midwives throughout the world!
The 13th edition of this established and well-respected pocket dictionary has been thoroughly revised and updated to meet the needs of midwives in a variety of clinical settings throughout the world. Woman friendly in approach with a variety of helpful illustrations, the dictionary also contains helpful appendices - post-partum haemorrhage, maternal basic life support, neonatal resuscitation, management of shoulder dystocia, and cord prolapse - together with a useful glossary.
- User friendly text presented in a handy pocket size format
- Woman friendly definitions
- Helpful appendices address primary PPH, maternal basic life support, neonatal resuscitation, management of shoulder dystocia, and cord prolapse
- Abbreviations list defines common terms
- Suitable for all midwifery settings, from high-tech obstetric units to home births to remote isolated areas in developing countries
- Expanded number of entries to aid comprehensiveness
- Includes updates in genetics, antenatal tests and investigations, infertility terminology and techniques
Dictionary of terms
1 Management of primary postpartum haemorrhage
2 Basic life support (mother)
3 Neonatal resuscitation
4 Management of shoulder dystocia
5 Management of cord prolapse
Amazon reviews of previous edition
A fantastic little book for any student midwife, full of all the terminology ever needed - it is also small enough to keep in your pocket. Highly recommended!
This is a must have for any midwifery student...it has really helped me!