This title is not available in digital formatRequest print copy
Once approved, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
With added colouring pictures helping students to visualise internal anatomy, this is the perfect revision aid for students of physiotherapy and other health professions.
Key Features- Mnemonics, word plays and other tricks to help you memorise key terms and concepts
- Photographic atlas section of the book so you can relate internal structures to a real human body
- ‘Colour it in’ pictures to help you fix images in your memory
PART 1 The lower limb
1. Bones of the lower limb
2. Joints of the lower limb
3. Muscles of the lower limb
4. Nerves of the lower limb
PART 2 The upper limb
5. Bones of the upper limb
6. Joints of the upper limb
7. Muscles of the upper limb
8. Nerves of the upper limb
PART 3 The spine
9. The spine
PART 4 Respiration
10. Respiration - a breath of fresh air!
PART 5 Neuroanatomy for beginners
11. The brain and nervous system
Therese Tully, Physiotherapy student, University of Salford