The Collaborative Partnership Approach to Care - A Delicate Balance Revised ReprintEdition 1
- GBP: £26.99
This title is not available in digital formatOrder Print Book
To allow you to review the book immediately, we would like to supply the digital version where possible. If you prefer to request the print book or only print is available, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
- About the Editor
- Table of Contents
This model of nursing has gained in popularity because its orientation fits very well with many of the current trends in health care. There has been a growing demand for further elaboration of the McGill Model concepts and how they play out in practice. The notion of collaboration was first described almost thirty years age and since then graduates, faculty and students have further developed these ideas in their practice and teaching. Many of these practice discoveries have yet to be published. The Collaborative Partnership Approach to Care: A Delicate Balance, 1e, brings together some of these discoveries by expert clinicians and teachers who use a collaborative approach to care.
- Uses a variety of formats to present ideas about collaboration.
- Describes ideas about collaboration from the perspective of expert clinicians who have been using collaboration as their approach to nursing care.
- Integrates quotes from interviews with expert clinicians to illustrate ideas about collaboration.
- Uses examples from clinical practice to help the reader understand how these theoretical ideas are translated into practice.
- Describes ideas used in teaching students about collaboration.
- Raises questions that can guide further research in this area.
- Foundations of Collaborative Partnership
- The Essential Ingredients of a Collaborative Partnership
- The Spiraling Model of Collaborative Partnership
- Factors that Shape the Collaborative Partnership
- Nursing Strategies for a Collaborative Partnership
- Indicators of Collaborative Partnership
- Ask The Experts I: Questions About Collaboration With Different Groups, in Different Settings and Within Different Time Frames (H1)
- Ask The Experts II: Questions About Collaboration And The Nurse-Person Relationship