Understand and correctly use all the latest terminology in today’s ever-evolving medical field with the 32nd Edition of the comprehensive, highly respected Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary! Thoroughly updated, this user-friendly reference—trusted for more than a century by healthcare personnel at every professional level—allows you to grasp the meanings of all medical terms in current usage. It delivers more total entries than in any other dictionary of its kind, including several thousand new words, as well as 500 new illustrations to aid your understanding. Plus, with the bonus CD-ROM, you can listen to 35,000 audio pronunciations! And you can consult the dictionary anytime, anywhere online with free access to www.Dorlands.com. Easily stay up with the changing terminology in your field by depending on Dorland’s—the most reliable medical dictionary available today!
- Allows you to quickly grasp the meanings of medical terms in current usage, helping you understand and correctly use the latest terminology in today’s ever-evolving medical field.
- Provides approximately 125,000 well-defined entries, 50 plates illustrating anatomy, and more than 1,500 clear, full-color illustrations.
- Features more than 6,000 new and revised terms and numerous new illustrations.
- Offers one year of free access to the complete content of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary on DorlandsOnline.com, which includes 35,000 audio pronunciations and other bonus features.
- Ensures that you’re up to date with anatomy terminology that reflects current Terminologia Anatomica standards.
- Make sure you’re familiar with the very latest medical terms used today with more than 5,500 new entries drawn from current sources.
- Complement your understanding of new words and ideas in medicine with 500 new illustrations
- Get more information in a smaller amount of space as the revised entry format includes related parts of speech.