Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis with Vascular and Interventional Radiology: The Requisites! This bestselling volume delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in vascular and interventional radiology, as well certification and recertification review. Master core knowledge the easy and affordable way with clear, concise text enhanced by at-a-glance illustrations, boxes, and tables ? all completely rewritten to bring you up to date with today?s state of the art in vascular and interventional radiology.
"... a volume that should retain its utility for several years to come, both as a primer for radiology trainees and fellows at the start of their IR training and as a reference for more experienced interventionalists." Reviewed by Dr Simon Padley and Dr Narayanan Thulasidasan on behalf of RAD Magazine, April 2015
- Understand the basics with a comprehensive yet manageable review of the principles and practice of vascular and interventional radiology. Whether you’re a resident preparing for exams or a practitioner needing a quick-consult source of information, Vascular and Interventional Radiology is your guide to the field.
- Master the latest techniques for liver-directed cancer interventions; arterial and venous interventions including stroke therapy; thoracic duct embolization; peripheral arterial interventions; venous interventions for thrombosis and reflux; percutaneous ablation procedures; and much more.
- Prepare for the written board exam and for clinical practice with critical information on interventional techniques and procedures.
- Clearly visualize the findings you’re likely to see in practice and on exams with vibrant full-color images and new vascular chapter images.
- Access the complete, fully searchable text and downloadable images online with Expert Consult.
- Vascular Pathology
- Fundamentals of Angiography
- Noninvasive Vascular Imaging
- Vascular Interventions
- Carotid and Vertebral Arteries
- Upper-Extremity Arteries
- Upper-Extremity, Neck, and Central Thoracic Veins
- Pulmonary Circulation
- Thoracic Aorta
- Abdominal Aorta and Pelvic Arteries
- Visceral Arteries
- Renal Arteries
- Inferior Vena Cava and Tributaries
- Portal and Hepatic Veins
- Lower-Extremity Arteries
- Lower-Extremity Veins
- Image-Guided Percutaneous Biopsy
- Percutaneous Abscess and Fluid Drainage
- Gastrointestinal Tract Intervention
- Biliary Intervention
- Gallbladder Intervention
- Percutaneous Genitourinary Intervention
- Image-Guided Breast Intervention
- Musculoskeletal Intervention
- Image-Guided Tumor Ablation: Basic Principles
- Image-Guided Ablation of Renal Tumors
- Image-Guided Ablation as a Treatment Option for Thoracic Malignancies
- Image-Guided Ablation of Liver Tumors
1-4160-2964-8, 978-1-4160-2964-9, Mauro, Murphy, Thomson, Venbrux & Zollikofer: Image-Guided Interventions, Expert Radiology Series, Jun-2008