Succinct, easy to read, and highly effective—the highly regarded Secrets Series® provides students and practitioners in all areas of health care with focused, engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. In USMLE Step 3 Secrets, 2nd Edition, bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell, along with co-authors Drs. Thomas Blair and Ryan Pedigo, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of topics on this high-stakes exam, positioning you to clear that final USMLE hurdle with confidence. This enjoyable, easy-to-read book features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that prepares you for one of the most important exams you’ll take in your medical career.
- A concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 3 content, perfect for a refresher and practical preparation for this challenging vignette-style exam.
- Extensively revised and updated, reflecting high-yield content on the USMLE Step 3.
- Highly engaging Q&A format interactively reviews your knowledge of diagnosis, treatment, and management of common disorders.
- New full-color images, figures, tables, and summary boxes provide a concise visual overview of important board-relevant content.
- Top 100 Secrets, tips, and memory aids offer a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Review board composed of students and residents who performed highly on all steps of the USMLE and have experience with USMLE-style question development.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
2 Disorders of the Nervous System and Special Senses
3 Disorders of the Respiratory System
4 Cardiovascular Disorders
5 Nutritional and Digestive System Disorders
6 Behavioral and Emotional Disorders
7 Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
8 Disorders of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
9 Disorders of the Endocrine System
10 Renal and Urinary Disorders
11 Diseases and Disorders of the Female Reproductive System
12 Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, the Fetus, and the Newborn
13 Disorders of Blood
14 Disorders of the Male Reproductive System
15 Disorders of the Immune System
16 Clinical Case Scenarios
Residents, med students preparing for USMLE Step 3