From bestselling test preparation author, James J. Mizner, comes Mosby’s® Advanced Pharmacy Technician Exam Review. Available to Pharmacy Technicians with at least three years of work experience, the Advanced Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT-Adv) credential provides a pathway for obtaining higher-level skills and advancing your career. This new resource gives you the review and practice you need to prepare for the exam with an easy-to-use format, sample certification exams, content review chapters, and more. Make sure you’re ready for exam and career success with this essential review!
- Custom test generator on the Evolve companion website features practice and exam modes and timer functionality to strengthen topic expertise and simulate nearly unlimited unique exams for practice.
- Sample certification exams in the book offer valuable test-taking experience.
- Dedicated chapter covering sterile compounding addresses an alternative pathway to certification as a Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician (CSPT).
- Content review chapters cover many advanced-level certification topics.
- Chapter review questions help reinforce knowledge and assess comprehension.
- Many practice questions are available both in the print book and online for convenient access.
- Bulleted listing format makes it easy to focus on reviewing the essentials.
1. Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician (CSPT)
2. Hazardous Drug Management Certificate
3. Regulatory Compliance
4. Controlled Substances Diversion Prevention Certificate
5. Medication History Certificate
6. Medication Therapy Management
7. Immunization Administration Certificate
8. Point-of-Care Testing Certificate
9. Billing and Reimbursement Certificate
10. Technician Product Verification Certificate
Appendix A: ISMP List of Look-Alike Drug Names with Recommended Tall Man Letters
Appendix B: ISMP List of Error-Prone Abbreviations
• Sterile Compounding
• Hazardous Drug Management
• Regulatory Compliance
• Controlled Substance Diversion
• Medication History
• Medication Therapy Management
• Immunization Administration
• Point-of-Care Testing
• Billing and Reimbursement
• Technician Product Verification
• Review Questions
• Practice Exam Answers